Sex and Intimacy – two very different ways of being with another in relationship. We usually are more willing to give one than the other, and often we’re lucky to receive either in the manner we wish. However, when truly brought together through an act of love, the union experienced in sexual intimacy can be the most profound dissolving into bliss and truth we might ever know.
Oddly enough, when given the opportunity most people engage with sex and intimacy in the same way over and over and over again, all the time. We tend to grab any amount of quantity for a significant lack of quality.
We often yearn for great, lavish hours of romanticism and erotica with our loved one, yet, we can barely make eye contact after a day at work. We crave for wild nights of passion, yet we miss stoking the subtle fires that constantly burn in our hearts. We leak our sexual energy outwards to strangers in the hope of a provocative fleeting moment, instead of cultivating our inward flow for the truth of our authentic desires.
We believe that great sex and true intimacy just naturally occur, without realizing that, like anything worthwhile, we must practice to continually unfold, step beyond, and open into relational ecstasy. This is the Art of Sexual Intimacy.
We teach you the skills, provide you with the knowledge, and establish a regime of practice for you to start living the style of sexual intimacy you want in your life. Our diverse events provide unique views, tastes, and tools for sexual intimacy. All of our workshops weave together specific domains of knowledge and practice. Whether you come to one or many of our workshops you will gain the practical capacity to widen and deepen your art of sexual intimacy.
Through our events you will:
- Gain an understanding of the basic principles for sexual polarity
- Learn the distinctions and necessities of artful love practice
- Experience the play of heart-based embodied sexual polarity
- Increase your physical and emotional endurance within intimacy
- Enhance the barometer of your heart in relationship to another
- Discover how to use energy to cultivate deeper intimacy
- Embody presence to amplify light’s opening
- Stretch yourself into the subtle realms of creative sexuality
- Find out where your limits to intimacy are, and go beyond
- Learn how to adjust your love-making in the moment
- Recover from the highs and lows of physical exchange
- Push your edge in giving and receiving love’s most intimate gifts
- Live as an artful lover – in the life that you already have – as fully as possible
We wish you well on your journey of love, intimacy, and sex. See you soon.
Tuesday May 15 – Santa Monica
Tuesday June 5 – Santa Monica
Friday June 8 – Santa Monica
Introduction to the Art of Sexual Intimacy
July 7 & 8 – Victoria, BC
With a diverse background in psychology, hypnosis, NLP, yoga, and Thai breathwork and massage, Michaela brings a holistic approach to her work with both individuals and couples, as well as to her women’s and co-ed workshops. A native of Austria, Michaela moved to the United States in 1994 and opened her practice, quickly becoming counselor to the Hollywood Elite. Michaela is also the only counselor personally trained and authorized by noted author and teacher, David Deida.
Recognized as a global leader in Integral Coaching®, James Baye has clients in over fifty countries across six continents. With degrees in physics and nursing, studies in paramedics, allopathic, ayurvedic, and traditional Chinese medicine, and training in various disciplines of psycho-somatic emotional-energetic practice, James synthesizes over twenty-five years of working intimately with people in various states of intimate growth, crisis, and challenge. Also known as The Wayfinder, James is the only ICF certified coach to work with David Deida.